Skip to main content

Recent College Grad?  Looking for a New Career?  Retired?  

Click here to find out more information on how you can become a Substitute Teacher for the Winters Joint Unified School District!


Please be reminded that your credential is a condition of employment and it is your responsibility to be sure that it covers the area of your service. Renewing your credential in a timely fashion is also your responsibility.


As of January 1, 2007, the Commission on Teacher Credentialing is no longer accepting paper applications for the renewal of credentials. All renewals must be done on-line at the link provided below. You will need a credit card or other acceptable means of paying on-line at the time of renewal.


All Teachers in the Winters Joint Unified School District are required to have a CLAD, BCLAD or EL authorization to serve English Language Learners. Theresa Dunlop is available to assist you with any questions you may have about these processes.

Need help logging on to the CTC website


Click here:

CTC Log on help